Kasdon Electronics Ltd are in receipt of their advanced SMT line…
Kasdon Electronics Ltd are continually investing in the latest SMT equipment to support leading edge technologies to further enhance their capabilities and capacity, whilst striving to achieve quality excellence. With a full in-line SMT assembly production line, total flexibility is key in supporting all our client needs. Our new advanced SMT assembly line consists of:
SMT Screen Printer – ESE US-2000X Fully Automatic:
- in-line system with full camera vision alignment to facilitate high accuracy and repeatable printing. Under-stencil cleaning system.
- 2D Solder inspection.
Samsung SM411 & SM412 Advanced Pick & Place machines:
- SM411 is dual gantry chip shooter.
- SM412 is flex placer with upward vision camera and Non-stop tray feeder.
- Approximately combined placement of 50,000 CPH. Fly Vision Capable of placing, 55mm IC’s, Connectors (Lead Pitch 0.3mm), uBGA, CSP (Ball Pitch 0.4mm).
- Polygon function for recognition of odd formed parts.
1800 Mark III Series – SMT Reflow Oven:
- 9 individually heated temperature zones to enable optimum process window.
- high mix / high volume throughput at speeds up to 32 inches (80 centimeters) per minute while conserving valuable factory floor space.
- Rapid response times and precise temperature controls assure process uniformity, regardless of component density or board loading, with identical profile performance.
The advanced LRD Falcon in-line AOI machine:
- A Full inline camera – based system with the ability to inspect the most advanced componentry with fov 20mm x 20mm which allows inspection down to component case size 01005, and leg pitches of 0.3mm of presence, orientation and solder joints.
- 5 Mega pixel camera
- Advanced latest windows 10 64bit software to provide a truly unique inspection solution.
Dual magazine line unloader:
- Separates Passed & Failed boards from the Inline AOI machine.
- Controlled by PLC.
- Selectable pitch settings.
Please contact us or call 01902 606 068 to arrange a visit of the new facility. We look forward to seeing you all soon.