Kasdon Electronics Ltd are continually investing in the latest SMT equipment to support leading edge technologies to further enhance their capabilities and capacity, whilst striving to achieve quality excellence. With a full in-line SMT assembly production line, total flexibility is key in supporting all our client needs. Our new advanced SMT assembly line consists of:
SMT Screen Printer – ESE US-2000X Fully Automatic:
- in-line system with full camera vision alignment to facilitate high accuracy and repeatable printing. Under-stencil cleaning system.
- 2D Solder inspection.
Samsung SM411 & SM412 Advanced Pick & Place machines:
- SM411 is dual gantry chip shooter.
- SM412 is flex placer with upward vision camera and Non-stop tray feeder.
- Approximately combined placement of 50,000 CPH. Fly Vision Capable of placing, 55mm IC’s, Connectors (Lead Pitch 0.3mm), uBGA, CSP (Ball Pitch 0.4mm).
- Polygon function for recognition of odd formed parts.
1800 Mark III Series – SMT Reflow Oven:
- 9 individually heated temperature zones to enable optimum process window.
- high mix / high volume throughput at speeds up to 32 inches (80 centimeters) per minute while conserving valuable factory floor space.
- Rapid response times and precise temperature controls assure process uniformity, regardless of component density or board loading, with identical profile performance.
The advanced LRD Falcon in-line AOI machine:
- A Full inline camera – based system with the ability to inspect the most advanced componentry with fov 20mm x 20mm which allows inspection down to component case size 01005, and leg pitches of 0.3mm of presence, orientation and solder joints.
- 5 Mega pixel camera
- Advanced latest windows 10 64bit software to provide a truly unique inspection solution.
Dual magazine line unloader:
- Separates Passed & Failed boards from the Inline AOI machine.
- Controlled by PLC.
- Selectable pitch settings.